
The weather's decided to be sunny, but there was a bit of shade. So I settled down and realised it's been a while since I got some nature on my bum. It's also been quite a while since I regarded a living thing with leaves so closely. And then there was the bee who's regards I didn't much care for. I decided to be very, very still.
Though I found out that Bobo, the neighbours' cat probably thinks we've grown a garden on his loo, olfaction eventually adapted and I lost myself in the marvellous wisdom of Kahlil Gibran.

4 comments:
Mr Gibran! I knew him well... please say 'hi' for me.
So you only read when you forget the keys? *just kidding* =D By the way have you finish reading the book? and how was it?
No, not yet :) It's an anthology of him, actually. Just taking my time, savouring each piece! ;)
Wow.. really? That's great. Good Luck with your reading.. ^__^
Post a Comment