I will :) Imagine a monkey with a gun. (I know, silly, but humour me!) In the right sort of hand, it could be a most precious and powerful implement. But a monkey... does not comprehend the power of what it holds, nor appreciates it can use it to either protect or destruct. Disaster ensues.
Well, this is about a time I let someone have too much power over me, who didn't quite realise the gravity of things.
Thanks. Wow.. that li'l poem had so much depth. And geez.. I just realized I'm so brainless..! lol oh.. that's some tough experience.. but it was a worthy lesson for future, isn't it? Reminds me of this quote - "Life is Tough, But I'm Tougher!"
3 comments:
This sure sounds like a riddle for me.. hehe.. By the way can you give me a clue or a hint?
I will :)
Imagine a monkey with a gun. (I know, silly, but humour me!) In the right sort of hand, it could be a most precious and powerful implement. But a monkey... does not comprehend the power of what it holds, nor appreciates it can use it to either protect or destruct. Disaster ensues.
Well, this is about a time I let someone have too much power over me, who didn't quite realise the gravity of things.
Thanks. Wow.. that li'l poem had so much depth. And geez.. I just realized I'm so brainless..! lol oh.. that's some tough experience.. but it was a worthy lesson for future, isn't it? Reminds me of this quote - "Life is Tough, But I'm Tougher!"
Post a Comment