For the first time in a very long time, there isn't anywhere I have to be, there isn't something I should be doing, no more stepping out of the lab not quite knowing which day it is, there's no need to meticulously plan my sleeping time so I'll still have sufficient brain function the next day (or the next 2 - 3 days). It's been a whirlwind, and I'm glad it's over.
It's the end of an era, a time for goodbyes, promises of making-it-to-the-reunion, keeping in touch (thank God for facebook!) but I suppose I've said too many goodbyes and seen too much change to be overly excited. I'm not complaining though, Uni gave me the opportunity to drink way too many coffees, marvel at the occasional drama and senselessness, totally confuse my biological clock, fail a couple of papers, have many hearty laughs and make a few good friends. It's all good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww..and I finally get to read your beautiful writing!
I guess you've just closed one chapter in your life. Wish you all the best with every next step you take.:)
ideal time to perfect procrastination strategies, sleep in techniques and generate something electrifying with the dammed up creative energies...???
Wow Scribbler that's such a lot of emotions you've expressed in a nut shell and so beautifully too. Uni life offers tons of experiences that you can cherish for a lifetime.. isn't it? ^__^
Best of Luck in your future endeavors sis!
Post a Comment