of Scribbler's Brain -- A Writing blog, of sorts. And other stuff. --
Wow.. short and sweet.. hehe.. cool poem Scribbler! Should change your branding image from "queen of procrastination" to "queen of brevity". =D
Wow..a stranger on Queens..let me think..(who could that be?) :POn a serious note - I think I know this feeling..a shared smile with a total stranger...for a split second you feel like you are not alone..isn't that wonderful?
yep I do this alot.. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow.. short and sweet.. hehe.. cool poem Scribbler!
Should change your branding image from "queen of procrastination" to "queen of brevity". =D
Wow..a stranger on Queens..let me think..(who could that be?) :P
On a serious note - I think I know this feeling..a shared smile with a total stranger...for a split second you feel like you are not alone..isn't that wonderful?
yep I do this alot.. :)
Post a Comment