Well, well. I feel impatient. Impatient of the daily rat-race, the surprises, the set-backs, the monotonicity. It would be untruthful to say I don't thrive on it. But I want to know what happens next. Though I know it's not for me, I want to know how the story ends.
It's annoying.
Saturday, 18 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
oh that very word impatience.. so reminds me of how I used to be some years back. =D oh but we all want to know what happens next.. isn't it? Cuz isn't that why people are so into astrology and Feng shui and tarot cards? hehe..
Yeah I know the feeling. But sometimes suspense is good too isn't it? Kind of keeps you going I think...
But patience is something I too need to work on..lately I've been finding myself too impatient..it is indeed 'annoying'...
Harumi: I think I want things to actually "happen" (rather speedily) than just to know what's going to happen. If that makes sense :D
Springflower: May those six months fly by ;)
oops! I see. I had that notion too. But why speed up? You can best enjoy life when things flow naturally and slowly.. right? =D
a life's worth in time is all we really have, to give or take, to treasure or trash... so be careful what you wish... the little moments you choose not to care much for... the memories you want to compress... the parts of your canvas you feel like painting in one dull tone and folding away... because... well...
Haren, I needed that. You made my day :)
Oh yes!. Impatience. Something i know too well.:) enjoyed this read.
:) so can relate to this.
Yes. Thats so true. I was going down this path at one point with tarot and astrology.
Post a Comment