Tuesday, 26 May 2009

So we parted

Breathe in
a face, a place, a voice
breathe out.

A touch, a scent,
the colour of the sky
in the blink of an eye.

A fleeting memory
hurried past,
as I walked away.

So we parted,
set each our way
The memory and I.

13 comments:

Harshi said...

Wow.. so nice and beautiful. You sure know how to use very li'l words to express a lot, ne..? =D

Great work again Scribbler! ^__^

PS:Add this also to your poem collection, the one you will (have to) publish in the future. =D

Hasini said...

Good to know that you're moving on..:)

Scribbler said...

(",)

Hasini said...

Yes, I agree with Harumi. You are great at saying SO much with a few words. You SHOULD publish your poems. I will be the first to get a signed copy! :D

Harshi said...

@ Spring: nope, that'd be me! lol I've been asking her to do so since ages I think.. hehe..

@ Scribbler: Don't blame me.. but I've added you for the tagging challenge.. =D check it here.. =D

Hasini said...

@Harumi: Aw well..I'll let you have the first copy then! But guess I'll have to pass on your tagging challange..coz I have only you and Sribbler to tag back. That would be a bit too tedious for you I think. :)

Harshi said...

@ Spring: Sorry I missed this. It's ok. I'm sure the game will come around another time. Or else.. we can come up with even a better tagging game next time.. ne? =D So no worries.. ^__^

Scribbler said...

Aw, I'm being fought over! lol.. well, not exactly, but I like to think so :D
Umm.. Harumi, sorry about the tagging challenge - same reasons as Springflower!

Harshi said...

@ Scribbler: didn't see you in ages! how's everything out there? Heard from Spring that your uni courses are all done. Do post something once in a while for us to know what you've been up to.. ^__^

Scribbler said...

Harumi! I've missed you. I'm afraid I've been neglecting this blog, well, blogs as a whole and writing. Well, did have a 2-week break, I'm still trying to think what else I did over it, apart from working on my project!

Goldberg said...

i simply love it...u shud write more u knw..its not like u have to go to the rooftop no.. :P

Scribbler said...

Haha.. true, true, Carl. Unlike some people I know.

Harshi said...

hehe.. really? Well that's ok.. it's good to see you back. And don't worry, I'm sure you'll have tons of things to write about.. when you find some time to do so.. ^__^

oh and you can start writing about your interesting project too.. =D