The other day, I stopped. Because I can. Because it felt like I ought to be out of gas. Bitter, bitter coffee in hand, settled down, in the corner of the couch, as the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, happened, around me.
"but what was he saying about the duty-cycle--?"
"Just have a conditional loop, hook it up to your vga-sync..."
"Yes, yes, I don't think it's drawing enough current"
"...glitches after you ported it to the RTOS?"
"I have a lecture now, meet me in my office at 2.30"
"Yo! How'd the interim report go?"
"...assuming it's at the position specified by the odometry."
"Nah, still working on my parser..."
Yes, feels like home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
O_O O_o o_O -__- T_T
Not fair!!! lol
This is completely (= 99.5 percent)esoteric and I can't decipher (almost) anything..! hehe..
well.. wait till I finish my work and decode it myself (via Google) and give you a more witty feedback later.. ^__^
*yep, gotta get back to work now!* =D
:') Sorry! They're just bits of overheard conversation, you wouldn't probably make much sense out of it even if you knew what they were on about. Just wanted to "do nothing" for a while, that day.
hehehe..good one! Just about to text you!
hehe.. yep, I kinda felt that when it sounded almost Greek. lol
And guess what? I used Google to define all the techy jargons! =D Well.. it still confuses me a bit.. but I do get a bit of a blurry picture now. =D
And this also reminds me of the SETI project! (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence)=D
Post a Comment