skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Cognitive Content

of Scribbler's Brain
-- A Writing blog, of sorts. And other stuff. --

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Would you?

If I ask you,
though I don't know
where I'm going,
would you come with me?

Posted by Scribbler at 16:22
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: questions, scribble, verse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Scribbler
The queen of procrastination and nothing much else.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (1)
    • ▼  April (1)
      • Would you?
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)

Blogs I Read

  • Enchanting Paradise Isle
  • freedom
  • Lotus Reads
  • superman
  • Words in Verse

What's in Here

abuse auckland books civilisation colombo Di dialogue enculturation folie à deux frustration haiku happy introspection kahlil gibran marriage monkey monologue music nostalgia people questions rants retrospect rudyard kipling sanity scribble sri lanka stranger street verse writing