of Scribbler's Brain -- A Writing blog, of sorts. And other stuff. --
Welcome back Scribbler.. ^__^ and wow.. nice poetic algorithm..! Anyway.. hope you are doing fine now..
lol! I was supposed to be writing meaningful code :)
WOW..this reminds me of long gone days of hating matlab! I was never a coder..lol..so have trouble understanding this. But kind of get the gist of it..hehe.Have been missing your posts. :)
@ Scribbler: Really? lol Hope you won't do the same with your assignments..! =D@ Springflower: I used to hate programming those days.. but this poem brought back some fond memories. ^__^
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome back Scribbler.. ^__^ and wow.. nice poetic algorithm..! Anyway.. hope you are doing fine now..
lol! I was supposed to be writing meaningful code :)
WOW..this reminds me of long gone days of hating matlab! I was never a coder..lol..so have trouble understanding this. But kind of get the gist of it..hehe.Have been missing your posts. :)
@ Scribbler: Really? lol Hope you won't do the same with your assignments..! =D
@ Springflower: I used to hate programming those days.. but this poem brought back some fond memories. ^__^
Post a Comment